16 Habits of Mind
2. Managing impulsivity
3. Listening to others - with understanding and empathy
4. Thinking flexibly
5. Thinking about our thinking (with metacognition)
6. Striving for accuracy
7. Questioning and posing problems
8. Applying past knowledge to new situation
9. Thinking and communicating with clarity and precision
10. Gathering data through all senses
11. Creating, imagining
12. Responding with wordiness and awe
13. Taking responsibility
14. Finding humour
15. Thinking interdependently
16. Learning continuously
Out of these 16 habits of mind,
what are the 5 habits I think I have?
What are the 7 habits that I want?
From my reflections on 4th September, 2012.